Desert Inspired Makeup @ Joshua Tree
DESERT INSPIRED MAKEUP
I've been wanting to go to Coachella music festival for the longest time and this year, my friend Christina and I finally made a big decision to go! Since we were going all the way to the West Coast, we thought it would be so much fun to visit Joshua Tree. Now I think of it, it's the first time ever I've been to a desert! And boy, the word gorgeous to describe this place is an understatement!
Anyway, we thought it would be so much fun to film a little Get Ready With Us video on Desert Inspired Makeup and also talked a little about our Coachella experience! Not VIP ones that you saw on Instagram...the real, general admission Coachella experience 😂 I hope you guys like this chatty video and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: @LazzzySundaze
MAKEUP PRODUCTS USED:
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (Natural Radiance): http://bit.ly/2rqJYDI
- It Cosmetics CC Cream (Light): http://bit.ly/2K4ocwB
- Becca Cosmetics Targeted Colour Correctors (Pistachio & Peach): https://bit.ly/2rtaYSf
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Light Neutral): http://bit.ly/2K2rAbk
- Anastasia Brow Wiz (Ebony & Chocolate): http://bit.ly/2JYHtj5
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer: http://bit.ly/2Il8KPz
- Dose of Colors Sassy Siennas Eyeshadow Palette: http://bit.ly/2ImEILi
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette: http://bit.ly/2IoyZ7M
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: http://bit.ly/2K4pp77
- Ofra Highlighter (Beverly Hills): http://bit.ly/2K0D0MG
- Luna Eyeshadow: https://bit.ly/JZi9SC
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow: http://bit.ly/2JYYh9K
JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK
This National Park was the whole reason why we wanted to visit Joshua Tree! We paid the fee $20 to access the park but that ticket is valid for 7 days. There are so many different trails that you can hike and some places you can even camp there! I personally wouldn't camp in a desert just cause I am really afraid of snakes (Thank god we didn't see one when I was there), but you do you!
We hiked a bunch of trails, here are just some photos we took :)
OUR SMALL BUT VERY COZY & CUTE AIRBNB! @desertdetours
One of the cutest thing in Joshua Trees are definitely Airbnbs. It was honestly so hard for me to even decide which one to stay! We decided to stay at this cute place called Mojave Green and it was the cutest place I've ever stayed! They even offered wood for our fire pit so we could make s'mores at night. Especially we came right after Coachella, it was definitely the most relax moment of our trip!